The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. All personal data (for example, name, address, or email addresses) that is collected on our website, is done on a voluntary basis whenever possible. No personal data will be forwarded to any third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that the transfer of data on the internet (e.g. during communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. We cannot guarantee complete protection of your data against access by third parties. Third-party use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint requirement for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information material is expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the sending of any such unsolicited advertising material, such as through spam e-mails.
Collection and distribution of information: Google +1 button enables you to publish information worldwide. The Google +1 button gives you access to personalized content from Google and its partners. Google stores the information that you gave +1 to a content, and information about the website you were visiting while clicking +1. Your +1 may be displayed, along with your profile name and picture, in Google services such as search results, in your Google profile or elsewhere on websites and advertisements on the internet. Google stores information about your +1 activities to improve Google services for you and other users. To use the Google +1 button, you need a public Google profile that is visible worldwide, that must contain at least the chosen profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some instances, this name can be replaced by another name that you have used for sharing content via your Google account. Your Google profile identity may be shown to other users that know your email address or have further identifying information about you.
Use of stored information
On our website we use the Hubspot service of Hubspot Inc. 25 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA. We use Hubspot to effectively manage and optimize our online marketing. For this purpose, we use so-called "web beacons" and also set "cookies" which are stored on your computer and which allow us to analyze your use of the website. Hubspot uses the information collected (e.g., IP address, geographic location, browser type, length of visit and pages viewed) on behalf of True Love to generate reports about the visit and the pages visited by True Love.
To prevent data storage and collection by Hubspot cookies, you must adjust your browser settings accordingly.
If you contact us via a contact form or chat by entering your email address, a user account will be created and the communication content will be stored. If you do not enter an e-mail address, no user account will be created and the communication content will not be saved.
If you subscribe to Echte Liebe Marketing emails and receive studies and other documents, Hubspot can also link a user's visits to Echte Liebe websites with personal information based on a granted consent, thus collecting personal data and informing users individually and specifically about preferred topics.
Hubspot has certified itself under the "EU-US Privacy Shield", which means that in the event that personal data is transferred to servers in the USA, Hubspot is obliged to comply with the DSGVO. You can find the certificate here: bit.ly/2xf58ei
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Adform uses an anonymous cookie mechanism to decide which advertisements are displayed, e.g. advertisement for similar products that a visitor had already seen beforehand. This means that Adform will not store any personal information such as email addresses, Names or addresses in the cookie or in the cookie-based profile. A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on the computer when a user clicks on the advertisement or website of a customer of Adform via a web browser. The cookie does not collect names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses or other data that personally identify the user. Instead, the cookie includes: a random identification number, possibilities to either accept or refuse the cookie or information on campaigns/advertising activities on the advertiser's website. Adform collects and stores anonymous information such as operating system, browser version, geographical location, domain names used by Adform to display advertisements and facts about interrelations with advertising (e.g. click numbers or views) by using random identification numbers of the cookies. During the web requests on the Adform web servers, our system has access to the user's IP addresses. Adform acts in full conformity with the local privacy acts and carries out the anonymization of the data in line with local regulations. Adform does not pass the data on to any third parties and will use your data exclusively for the purposes of analyzation on behalf of the website owners. For further information, refer to adform.com/datenschutz.
Use of the SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH to collect and store data for marketing, market research and optimisation purposes on the basis of the website operator's legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
The data collection and storage can be contradicted at any time with effect for the future, by clicking this link www.salesviewer.com/opt-out, in order to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this web page in the future. An opt-out cookie for this website will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click on this link again.
What information is gathered und how is it used?
- The AppNexus platform enables customers to collect and use platform data.
- The platform collects information provided by third party sources, so that customers can use these data for targeted advertisements. Customers and data providers can use ID synchronizations to enable the use of the information via the platform.
- AppNexus does not collect and use personal data such as name, address, telephone number, email address or official identifiers and will not allow any transfer or use of platform data to customers. We also prohibit the collection, usage, and transfer of certain categories of sensitive platform data.
- AppNexus may collect information about the exact location if, for instance, such information is provided by an application via the platform.
For what purposes do we use the collected information?
- AppNexus uses the information collected on the platform to provide services to customers. That means primarily that we offer, operate, manage, maintain, and improve the platform.
- The platform enables the customers of AppNexus to collect, to buy and to sell data as well as to use platform data for the purpose of buying and selling online advertisements. Occasionally, the AppNexus staff offers its customers direct support for these purposes, e.g. the configuration of advertisement campaigns for customers to achieve the customer's goals in the best possible way.
- AppNexus customers can use platform data for specific promotional purposes, such as:
- Interest-related advertising (to refuse interest-related advertising on the platform, please refer to the following paragraph "What are your options?".)
- Limitation of the frequency of a specific advertisement delivered to a unique user
- Placing advertisements in a particular order
- Adapting advertisements to a particular location
- Placing advertisements that are related to the content of the website on which they are displayed.
- Identifying how users react to advertisements
- Aggregated statistical reports, e.g. about the effectivity of online advertisement campaigns
- The platform may use platform data for cross-device mapping to display or measure advertisements on connected devices on behalf of our customers.
How do we collect information?
For an opt-out, please refer to the following link: https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy-de1#choices
Further information and opt-out options (in German)
- General cookie information
- Browser-based cookie opt-out
- Cross-platform opt-out of usage-based cookies
- Opt-out for mobile applications