The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. All personal data (for example, name, address, or email addresses) that is collected on our website, is done on a voluntary basis whenever possible. No personal data will be forwarded to any third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that the transfer of data on the internet (e.g. during communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. We cannot guarantee complete protection of your data against access by third parties. Third-party use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint requirement for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information material is expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the sending of any such unsolicited advertising material, such as through spam e-mails.
Collection and distribution of information: Google +1 button enables you to publish information worldwide. The Google +1 button gives you access to personalized content from Google and its partners. Google stores the information that you gave +1 to a content, and information about the website you were visiting while clicking +1. Your +1 may be displayed, along with your profile name and picture, in Google services such as search results, in your Google profile or elsewhere on websites and advertisements on the internet. Google stores information about your +1 activities to improve Google services for you and other users. To use the Google +1 button, you need a public Google profile that is visible worldwide, that must contain at least the chosen profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some instances, this name can be replaced by another name that you have used for sharing content via your Google account. Your Google profile identity may be shown to other users that know your email address or have further identifying information about you.
Use of stored information
Adform uses an anonymous cookie mechanism to decide which advertisements are displayed, e.g. advertisement for similar products that a visitor had already seen beforehand. This means that Adform will not store any personal information such as email addresses, Names or addresses in the cookie or in the cookie-based profile. A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on the computer when a user clicks on the advertisement or website of a customer of Adform via a web browser. The cookie does not collect names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses or other data that personally identify the user. Instead, the cookie includes: a random identification number, possibilities to either accept or refuse the cookie or information on campaigns/advertising activities on the advertiser's website. Adform collects and stores anonymous information such as operating system, browser version, geographical location, domain names used by Adform to display advertisements and facts about interrelations with advertising (e.g. click numbers or views) by using random identification numbers of the cookies. During the web requests on the Adform web servers, our system has access to the user's IP addresses. Adform acts in full conformity with the local privacy acts and carries out the anonymization of the data in line with local regulations. Adform does not pass the data on to any third parties and will use your data exclusively for the purposes of analyzation on behalf of the website owners. For further information, refer to adform.com/datenschutz.
Cookies The Trade Desk (https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy):
What cookies does The Trade Desk set and what is their expiration?
Cookie Name Domain Type Expiration Description
EDAAT .adsrvr.org Persistent 1 hour EDAAT stores a temporary security token used only on EDAA opt out pages like 'http://www.youronlinechoices.com/'.
TDID .adsrvr.org Persistent 365 days Trade Desk ID (TDID) is the main cookie and ID used to recognize web-browser profiles over time across sites.
TDCPM .adsrvr.org Persistent 365 days Trade Desk Cookie Partner Mapping (TDCPM) records which partners The Trade Desk has matched IDs with in order to prevent redundant matching calls.
TTDOptOut .adsrvr.org Persistent 5 years TTDOptOut stores a static value recording the user's choice to opt out. It should be exclusive of the other cookies, so The Trade Desk will not have an ID on the browser when the TTDOptOut cookie is present.
What are The Trade Desk’s set cookies used for?
- Information storage and access: The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored, on your device, such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies.
- Personalization: The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time. Typically, the content of the site or app is used to make inferences about your interests which inform future selection of advertising and/or content.
- Ad selection, delivery, and reporting: The collection of information, and the combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver advertisements for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select ads, processing data about what advertisements were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any action related to the advertisement, including for example clicking an ad or making a purchase. This does not include personalization, which is the collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as websites or apps, over time.
- Measurement: The collection of information about your use of the content, and combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the service. This does not include personalization, the collection of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize content and/or advertising for you in other contexts, i.e. on other service, such as websites or apps, over time
How can users of my website exercise choice with respect to The Trade Desk’s cookies?
- European Digital Advertising Alliance: www.yourounlinechoices.eu
- Network Advertising Alliance: optout.networkadvertising.org
- Trade Desk opt-out page: www.adsrvr.org/
Use of the SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH to collect and store data for marketing, market research and optimisation purposes on the basis of the website operator's legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
The data collection and storage can be contradicted at any time with effect for the future, by clicking this link www.salesviewer.com/opt-out, in order to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this web page in the future. An opt-out cookie for this website will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click on this link again.
What information is gathered und how is it used?
For what purposes do we use the collected information?
How do we collect information?
For an opt-out, please refer to the following link: https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy-de1#choices
Cookies are used when you visit a website that uses the platform. This means when you visit a site that delivers advertisements through the Platform or prepares to deliver advertisements. These cookies are used to design the delivery of advertising according to target groups and interests. For this purpose, a so-called advertising ID is stored in the cookie (e.g. so that the same advertisement is not displayed to you again and again). The ID can also be assigned to advertising categories (e.g. age between 18 and 35 years / interest in cars). However, these categories apply both individually and together to a larger group of people. This means that the operator cannot identify you as a person either via the advertising ID as such or via the categories assigned to the ID.
Further information and opt-out options (in German)
Content-related and technical support in realizing this website: